$500 Scholarship Offer from Kon-strux Developments Inc.
Kon-strux is a leading home development company for the Calgary area, focusing on providing hassle-free home renovations for homeowners in the area. We consist of a team of industry experts who use the latest technology to design and implement amazing renovations to transform our clients’ homes.
At Kon-strux, we understand how important education is if you want to break into the home design or renovation field. We also understand how expensive education can be and how every dollar can help. To help with the expense of college, we are proud to announce we’re offering a $500 scholarship to students attending a college or university.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Winner Announced: June 15, 2019
The $500 scholarship is being offered to a college or university student interested in home design or renovations.
The home design and renovation industry are more than just making a home look pretty. It includes making sure everything will work properly together, ensuring a renovation transforms the home to what a client might want and be sure the final design is stylish yet useful.
Applicants for this scholarship should submit a 1,000-word essay talking about what they would do if they could completely renovate a room in their home. They should describe how they might decide on the layout for the room, what style they would use for the renovation, and how the room will look when the renovation is completed.
Requirements to Apply
- You must be accepted into a college or university
- GPA must be at least 3.0
- You must be in good standing at your college or university
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Any class student may apply.
Submit an essay no longer than 1,000 words to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage personal stories and anecdotes to illustrate your points.
Your essay should include excellent grammar and show a thorough understanding of the topic.
- All entries must be received by midnight ET May 31, 2019.
- The winner will be announced no later than June 15, 2019.
- The winner will need to provide proof of high school diploma or GED as well as proof of acceptance into a college or university.
- The winner will be notified by email and must respond within 14 days. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected.
- Any questions should be emailed to email@example.com